Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Plexus / Thyroid Connection

How Plexus can help your Thyroid Issues!!

Kristen Abart:
My team is FULL of thyroid stories! Full full full! My story is this: I did an INTENSE diet and regiment of supplements for 4 years in order to help my Hashimoto's. I worked with a great doctor AND nutritionist. My thyroid antibodies (autoimmunity) lowered through all of that and I healed slowly, and it took years (still very thankful for a good base). This is what they told me to do: balance blood sugar through diet, health the gut and kill candida, and consume good nutrients (and a lot of other things... but those 3 were foundational). There were some things that never got better, like hairloss (was still bad), and energy in the afternoons (non existent). When I started the Triplex my hair loss stopped, energy improved, and my regularity became like the good Lord CREATED it to be. Never knew. wow! Love it. My autoimmunity has continued to reduce (I check those numbers) and I am pretty much symptom free. Love it!

Laura Sagor:
I have a genetic thyroid weakness. My hypothyroidism was really bad for years until I found some herbs that helped tremendously before I ever heard of Plexus. Most if my symptoms on a daily basis were gone. However because it was a genetic weakness I had to be very careful about what I ate and what products I used because of anti thyroid components.

About 2 months into Tri-Plex I noticed that I could eat cabbage and not feel horrible the next couple of days! As time has gone on I havn't felt my thyroid symptoms for a long time except for a short term if what I believe was additional detox. Thanks to plexus I can now addraw cruciferous vegetables back into my diet!

And best of all so long as I take my plexus, eat and be active like someone trying to lose weight and drink my water, the lbs literally FALL off! I couldn't do that before Plexus!!!

Janet Salut:
I had thyroid cancer 10 years ago. My thyroid has been removed and I have been on synthroid since. At one point I was on 200 mcg. Before starting Plexus, I was on 125 mcg. I am now taking 100 and going in for blood work this week and I think it will be dropped again. I take Slim in the morning and ProBio5 and BioCleanse at night with my synthroid. I have used Block and XFactor, but am not currently. I plan to add XFactor back in soon. I have lost almost 25 pounds (slowly and not always steady). My tummy is being very stubborn, but I'm keeping at it! I have been using Plexus products since mid April 2014. Love Plexus!

Kara Ann Lindell:
I to did intense diet in hopes to help relieve my thyroid symptoms ( I have hypothyroid and I never thought I would truly heal just get to a better place). I ate raw and paleo, cut all caffeine, cut dairy, cut some leafy greens that are not great for thyroid issues, exercised and still felt awful and still gained weight. In rolls 2013 and my back was terrible and I saw Nici Saville Hinkel posts on pain management plexus products. I had seen the other posts but thought if I couldn't do it with my diet products wouldn't work either. So I started with fast relief and then in desperation tried the rest in hopes to lose weight before back surgery. What I got was so much more!! Total freedom fromthyroid symptoms. No more naps ( I was a slave to the nap. It controlled me!), no more extreme mood swings, my cycle had finally gotten back to normal, no more hair loss, health relationship with my hubs and kids, drive to do house work back, etc. I just feel so much better. Human again. Healed and whole. To say plexus saved my life is an understatement!!! I have been consistent and going strong since June 2013. Worth every penny.

Edith Brown Wittwer:
I had one side of my thyroid removed over 20 years ago (goiter) and the other side held up pretty good for about 15 years then it produced less. They stuck me on meds for it then they had to up the dose. 3months on Plexus fab 5 and I was able to go off my thyroid meds!!!

And here are some YouTube testimonials!!  Even more amazing!!

Thyroid Medication Decreased http://bit.ly/20guEH3

My Body Almost Ruined my Lifehttp://bit.ly/1RUcXbB

My Thyroid Meds Were Reduced Thanks to Plexus!http://bit.ly/1P6iIgs

And there are Hundreds more where these came from!!!

Want more sent straight to your inbox?  Email me at powerofx04@gmail.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment